About the Principal
Greetings! My name is Brandi Hucko and I am the very proud Principal of Stocklmeir!
I have been employed by Cupertino Union School District more than 25 years in the roles of Teacher, New Teacher Induction Coach, Middle School Assistant Principal and Elementary Principal.
- Relationships: Relationships allow us to feel connected to one another, supported and understood.
- A Growth Mindset: Learning and growing is challenging and it takes time! Reflecting upon mistakes we've made is how we learn - parents/guardians, educators, students....all of us!
- Communication: Celebrating successes, and discussing and problem-solving challenges, for the benefit of all students
- Collaboration: Sharing and building from the ideas of others for the benefit of children and the school community overall. No one can go it alone - families, school staff and children need to work together
- Fun: We all remember learning experiences when we enjoyed ourselves. Let's work together to make each day fun and memorable for our Pandas!
In short, I value a school community, where we all work together, to support our students' academic, emotional and social success.
I am so proud to be a Stocklmeir Panda! Our community is welcoming, inclusive, supportive, enthusiastic, collaborative, and most importantly - dedicated to student success!